Repair punctures in tubeless tyres roadside with the Racer Pro from Dynaplug. Allows simple, quick and reliable means of sealing holes in tubeless tyres. Racer Pro kits are supplied with 3 standard plugs and 1 x megaplug.
- When needed, just remove whatever caused the puncture, firmly push the novel insertion tube straight into the hole and extract the tool, depositing the repair plug in the tyre, done!
- The sealant-friendly repair plug is a unique viscoelastic impregnated rubber that bonds instantly and permanently with your tyre, and the nonabrasive tip will not scratch your rim or puncture your rim tape
- No need to remove the tyre, no messy glues or solvents, just plug and go, go, GO!
- The double-ended Racer Pro holds four preloaded insertion tubes; three with a standard soft nose plug for standard holes and one with an extra-large Megaplug for fixing more serious tyre damage
- Super compact and light weight at just 107 mm long and 26 grams
- Kit includes the tool itself with 3 standard and 1 megaplug stainless steel insertion tubes, 1 x Megaplugs and 3 x soft nose standard plugs
- Made with pride in the USA with patented technology and warrantied for life under normal usage